RENEWABLE NATURAL GAS (RNG)
Velta has extensive experience in the strategic planning of major Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) projects across Europe and the USA.
We have provided consultancy services for multi-national organisations, using our expertise to provide valuable advice on the affordability, buildability, and viability of new sites around the world.
RNG is a sustainable pipeline-quality gas derived from multiple sources including livestock waste, landfill material, wastewater sludge, food waste and other organic waste operations – essential in the move towards carbon reduction to meet the climate emergency.
Transferring learning from the UK, our professional advice included:
– Identifying suitable sites for new plants
– Land agreements, Wayleaves and Easements
– Environmental Impact and Assessment
– Optimising the design of the pipeline network
– Specification and scope
– Risk mitigation
– Health and Safety advice
– Construction support
Total Capex in excess of £150,000,000.00
- Early Contractor Involvement
- Buildability and Logistics Planning
- Option Appraisal
- Working in very-high security environments